Online Tips, Traps and TimesaversA starting point to grow your online visibility
$97 for a 3 Hour “DEMYSTIFYING the INTERNET
& SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING” workshop you won’t forget.
Can YOU really AFFORD to MISS this?
Are you in business? Digital marketing can be a mine field for the layman. Our “no geek talk” sessions are designed to give you snippets of knowledge that you can take away and easily implement, adding value to your online presence.
With almost every business and buying decision being accompanied by an Internet search, it’s impossible to ignore the online world. If you can’t be found online, you don’t exist.
- Workbook with slides and step-by-step guidelines
Bring your wifi enabled laptop as we’ll be working on various platforms throughout the workshop
Limited to 8 attendees to ensure maximum outcomes for all participants
- Business owners
- Marketing managers
- Business consultants
- Marketing consultants
- Product developers
- Web developers
- Marketing co-ordinators
Essentially, if your role covers any form of business management, online role, consulting or marketing, this series of online tips will be valuable to you. The presentation covers 6 topics and includes a handout with step-by-step instructions on how to implement each portion. At the end of the presentation, you will walk away with some useful actions that assist in making your website more visible, safer and able to connect with more targeted audiences.
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Achieve top of page 1 listings at zero monetary outlay. An optimised Google+ page is the one area of digital marketing where this is possible with a little time and effort.
- Has your website got health issues? Google will advise you of how to fix them with this free tool – only if you know where to look. You’ll also benefit from invaluable data to clearly see opportunities that you may be missing in search with Google Search Console.
- WordPress Security
- Have you had your website hacked? It can be a nightmare to fix and cause untold loss to your business. We’ll discuss a few easy steps to improve your online security.
- Social Media
- A simple 2 step process for laser-targetting your Facebook advertising with Facebook tracking pixels.
- Discover our “10 minutes per day” process that has sky-rocketed our network and constantly generates new opportunities with LinkedIn on auto pilot.
- Google Analytics
- Getting your data connected. Ensure your website and social accounts are linked to improve your ROI – and make informed marketing/advertising decisions.