Local SEO WorkshopGet online customers to your brick & mortar business
Did you know:
- Local searches lead 50% of mobile visitors to an in-store visit within one day
- 88% of consumers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations
- Business address/location is the primary piece of information sought by local searchers
- 18% of local mobile searches lead to a sale within one day
The importance of visibility within local searches is undeniable. If your business can’t be found online, it doesn’t exist in the mind of your potential new customers.
Come along to this hands-on workshop and discover the techniques required to dominate local search.
Business owners, marketing managers, web developers or anyone with an eagerness to discover …..
- an understanding of Local SEO
- the most important Local SEO ranking factors
- how to implement Local SEO using best practices
- Local SEO ranking factors
- Verify your Google My Business listing
- Local SEO website optimisation
- Build your citations and reviews
- Boost your visibility with rich snippets
- Tracking your results